snowshoeing is now closed for the season!
Enjoy the fresh country air while you walk, snowshoe or cross-country ski across the Pingle’s property. We have 148 acres of farm fields for you to explore and will provide a map with suggested routes to take.
General Admission (ages 2-92) – $6 per person
*does not include rentals
Includes access to the farm snowshoe/cross-country ski trails for 2 hours and a hot chocolate from our main market. Customers are welcome to bring their own Snowshoeing or Cross-Country Skiing equipment if they would prefer not to rent. If the weather does not cooperate (i.e…. there’s no snow!) Customers are welcome to pay general admission to walk the trails on foot.
Snowshoe Rentals (Ages 2-92) – $10 per person
We have snowshoe rentals available in 2 hour time windows if you don’t have your own!
30’ Snowshoe Rental – 170-250lbs with gear on.
27’ Snowshoe Rental – 140-180lbs with gear on.
21’ Child Snowshoe Rental – 110 lbs and under with gear on.
19’ Child Snowshoe Rental – 80lbs and under with gear on.
Friendly furry friends are welcome to join your snowshoeing adventure, as long as they stay on leash and you clean up after them!
Waiver must be signed in person before entering the farm trails. All persons under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. You can print it off ahead of time HERE>> or we will have lots printed at the farm for you to use.
- Please dress warmly and come prepared in winter gear and boots.
- 23 months old and younger & over 92 are free admission! Snowshoe rentals are still charged if required.
- Friendly, on-leash dogs are welcome. Please pickup after your furry friend.
- Playland is NOT open during this time.
- Masks are not required when outdoors at the farm, unless you cannot maintain 6ft distance from other groups.
- Please arrive at the start of your booking. Your pass will expire at the end of your two hour time-ticket.
- Please check-in, in the farm market. They will provide you the directions.
- Masks are only required if you cannot maintain a 2m distance from other guests and staff
- All persons 16 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult
- This is a non-refundable event. Should Pingle’s Farm Market decide to cancel due to severe inclement weather, there will be a rain date rescheduling. If you need to change your booking, you will be subject to a $2.00 per person rebooking fee and a 48 hour minimum notice by email will be in effect.
- This event is weather permitting. If there is not enough snow and you have booked snowshoe rentals, you will receive an email to either rebook to a different date or have your rentals refunded and you may come to the farm to walk the trails.