CELEBRATE FALL ON THE FARM, WITH YOUR FURRY FRIEND!
Enjoy all the fall fun Pingle’s has to offer, with your pup by your side! Spend the day navigating through our 6.5 acre corn maze (aka a really long W-A-L-K), enjoy the fresh country air on a wagon ride (it’s like being in the car with the windows down, only BETTER), and pick the biggest pumpkin in the patch (#PhotoOp). Dog costumes are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED & we’ll be hosting costume contests every hour on the stage in the entertainment area!
We will also have special dog vendors on site selling treats, apparel and more!
Masks must be worn on the wagon ride, in the market, and at all staff / purchase points.
Saturday October 30th 9:30am – sunset.
Wondering how to make the most of your day at the farm?
- First things first, grab your hot drink!! Coffee, hot apple cider, and fall treats are available all day at our snack shack!
- Head over to our famous 6.5 acre Alice In Wonderland themed Corn Maze! The maze takes about an hour, so you’ll want to do this first! If you’re coming with little ones, try our ‘mini maze’ (20-25 mins).
- Then, burn off more energy running around our farm themed Playland, complete with a trike track, farm animals, a ‘barn race,’ sand box, duck race & more! Please keep your furry friends off the bounce pad & trike track!
- At this point, you’ll probably have worked up an appetite, so grab a bite to eat at one of our food & drink stations (view the menu & food station hours here>>).
- End your day at the farm with a wagon ride around the property, enjoying the fresh country air, then make some new memories picking pumpkins in the pumpkin patch!
- On your way out, don’t forget to grab fresh produce & a famous Pingle’s Pie from the farm market! Please note, dogs are not allowed inside the market.
Coming later in the day? Please keep in mind, that as mentioned above the corn maze takes ONE HOUR to complete so you’ll want to give yourself enough time for it!
HalloWOOF takes place during Harvest Festival on OCTOBER 30th! Tickets can be found below. Please note, anyone can attend on the 30th! You don’t need to have a dog.
The Fine Print
Please Note: General Admission and VIP Admission do NOT include access to the Apple Orchard nor a bag for Apple picking. Guests must purchase an Apple bag in order to gain access to the Apple Orchard. 1 bag purchase minimum for every 2 Adult Admissions (10lb or 20lb bag).
Accessibility: The wagon is not wheelchair accessible. There are steps required to get on the wagon. You are permitted to bring strollers; however, depending on the weather and terrain, they may not work very well as the ground can be uneven or muddy. Please contact our Events Team at email@example.com if you require special assistance.
Dogs: Please keep them on a leash at all times & clean up after them.
Weather and Cancellation: This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event. In case of severe inclement weather, Pingle’s Farm Market reserves the right to cancel the event. In such instances, there will be a rain date rescheduling.
We are a CASHLESS event. Debit and Credit (Visa and Mastercard) accepted ONLY.